Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

scary and nice

This is a very nice movie, it has a kind of sad style used in a Positive way :)
I like the storyline, but i do not fully understand it, and i hope it will stay that way ... thank you for creating this movie.

My Immortal My Immortal

New and creative

Wow, this is somehting we dont see everyday here at newgrounds..something new and creative.
I dontthink i have seen this style before, your drawing might not be flawless but the style makes them very good, i like the way you let the hair of the person in the first picture kind of.. fell downwards.
I think you shoudl continiue doing this, using this style instead of..smoker joe.
Thank you foran awesome emotional flash with a great style!

--The Bard's Song-- --The Bard's Song--

magnificent

Wow, this is one of the best flashmovies i have ever seen.
This flash both have a story and quality.
erhm..maybe a little tragic... but i still love the flash.
Thank you for illuminating my dark room.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

OMG ROCK

Ok...this is REALLY good stuff....i played GTA VC :D then i took a few minutes rest to surf the net....and i still play this stick game :D
but it got a little tricky at lvl 17 since i got 0 wizard , 0 archers, 0workers and then the big things came in destroyuing my gate :D how can you kill thoose big guys...and why do my soldiers die after a while???

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

This is trully the best $hit i have ever seen!!!

This flash is definitely a candidate for the top 3....are you going to make a GAME...you know like...selling this stuff...because it is so damn good...kep up the good work and you wil go far in your future career as flash maker :]